1. Object, subject and concept of criminalistics.
2. Forensic version.
3. Forensic study of cold steel.
4. Search records. 5. Complete the following tasks: Task 1. Specify types of investigative inspection. Task 2. Give a brief description of each stage of the inspection of the scene. Task 3. Write down the plot of the practical situation (see below), analyze the information contained in it, determine the tactics for conducting an inspection of the scene of the incident, and answer the questions in writing. Question 1. Who should be part of the investigative and operational group necessary to inspect the scene of the incident? Question 2. What technical and criminalistic means should be used when inspecting the scene of an incident? Question 3. What needs to be discovered during the inspection of the scene, what to pay special attention to, what circumstances to fix? Task 4. Make an inspection report and a plan of the scene of the incident in this practical situation: Practical situations February 14, about 21 hours gr. Prokhorov EN, while in a state of intoxication, operated a GAZ-2410 car with the state. No. M 597 AB and followed on the street. Mashinostroiteley in the direction of st. The world. On the way, Prokhorov exceeded the speed of traffic permitted in the given traffic conditions, drove to the oncoming traffic and allowed a collision with the VAZ-2121 car moving in the opposite direction with the state. No. А 979 ЕМ under the management of gr. Petrova K.R. As a result of the accident, Prokhorov and Petrov with injuries were taken to the hospital, cars were mechanically damaged
6. Methods of investigating fraud.
7. Task on the plot of a criminal act:
On February 13, 2003, the corpse of an unknown man with multiple stab wounds on his body was discovered on the roadside of Tomsk-Bogashevo road. When inspecting the scene of the incident, a car track and traces of a corpse drag was found, as well as traces of sneakers of size 42. A towel with traces of engine oil, 3 cigarette butts and an empty bottle were located 3 meters from the corpse. After 20 meters it was found that the car turned to the side of the village. Luchanovo. After 3 days in this settlement was installed a car, which belonged to gr. Sidorov.
When inspecting the car "Moskvich" was found a rag with spots of brown color. The owner of the car explained that on February 13 he went to Tomsk on business and returned home at about 20 hours local time. He traveled to the city with his friend Petrov, he did not see any corpses on the road.
The audit found that Sidorov had been repeatedly tried, including for murder, at the place of residence is characterized negatively.
Your actions in the role of an investigator of the Tomsk Regional Department of Internal Affairs?
What kinds of examinations can be conducted in this case?
Identify the versions for this fact, draw up an investigation plan with the versions taken into account.